Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

BUSTLINE YETUNDE ODUWOLE: BOUNDLESS HAPPINES WITH HER NEW ROMEO

This is something I must share with my readers regarding a friend on my facebook, who after staying single for couple of years finally found happiness with her new hubby.
She is someone I respected for being a prodigy in journalism. Someone I have on few occasions privilege from her wealth of experience in journalism.
She is always up to date with information within and outside London as ''London-based'' journalist. She is naturally gifted in journalism and bestow respect on people who have nurtured her through the various stages of her career as a journalist. Like the saying of the elders: if a child knows how to wash his/her arms (behave well) he/she will certainly dine with the elders. Yetunde is not only enjoying shared knowledge from the elders, she has also had the opportunities to work with the best hands in the industry. She sleeps and drinks journalism in ways one cannot imagine. She is the brain behind the Diamond Special Recognition Award.


This beauty queen and a mother of two has been single for a while as a result of the ex-husband been married to another woman right there in London. She has been taking care of her children since she was separated from the husband about 7 years ago. She not only takes up the challenge of a mother but she also occupies the position of a father for the children by becoming their bread winner with huge bills and taxes to settle. She keeps holding on to her faith and her children became her joy irrespective of her numerous friends, fans and relatives.

If you have had the opportunity to stay in London for a while you will know that the city of London or England as a whole is a small village for Nigerians over there. They get to know each other in no time and spread news and rumors in speed of light. What you wear, where you shop, how much you spend shopping, who is new in the city, who is dating who and other modes of rumor fly around like flash. Bustline Yetunde being a single mother was also stigmatized with different rumors regarding dating, sex and relationship. Irrespective of all said and done by her critics she carried on with her unshakable focus of becoming the best mother she could ever be for her children while waiting upon the Lord to bless her with another helper who will not only love her but ready to accept her with her past.

Below are statements from Yetunde about her past and her new found love:

About Rumor: I don't want to die an unhappy woman. That is why I don't really bother my brain about way people say about me. I have been called a lesbian just because they haven’t been able to point out who I am dating, but please raise your hand up out there if you are my lesbian lover, tell the world!

To her ex-husband:  dear ex husband, thanks for swallowing your pride of many years and obeying God. It hurts, but I forgive u. I am glad u know Yetunde has been and will always be a good wife.

To her new found love: Now that God has sent a person that sees beyond my faults and is ready to go the long haul for me, and doesn't care about my past or whatever damage people cause, tongues are wagging!

I don't want to die an unhappy woman. That is why I don't really bother my brain about way people say about me.

Anyway, irrespective of the rumor or whatever they call it, I think and I believe Yetunde is finally happy with her new love- Baba Tee.



signature: d'prince

1 comment:

  1. Flashback.Na only her?Everytime scandal.SMH

    ReplyDelete