Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

CELEBRATING FATHER’S DAY






I was deep asleep and snoring aloud like a man that just finished hard labour. It was the call from my phone that woke me up from this pleasant sleep of mine. Before I picked the final call, several calls having been disturbing me, not knowing it was a call from my father wanting to pray for me as today is father’s day. Not different from his usual ways of praying every time he is on phone with me but I wasn’t aware it was father’s day until he told me.

To all fathers all over the world, I hereby seize this medium to wish you the best in life as you celebrate father's day today. Everyone of you deserve the best in life as you struggle tirelessly to put foods on the tables, ensuring your children have the best education and the good things of life. I thank you all for the valuable and immeasurable efforts and contributions towards creating nations all over the world.

Pick your phone and call your dad and let him know how important he is to your life.

Fathers are our superheroes
Fathers are the wealth creators
Fathers are nations’ builders
They are all in all.





The Greatest Gift I Ever Had, Came From God and I Called Him Dad

signature: d'prince

No comments:

Post a Comment