Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Bruce Jenner, Says He's on a 'Journey'




Kim Kardashian shared a little bit about what's going on in her step-father Bruce Jenner's life last night, ultimately setting the stage for him to speak out when he feels the time is right and saying she supports him "100%".

Bruce has recently been the subject of intense scrutiny and target of vicious attacks by tabloids due to his changing looks (e.g. growing his hair long and wearing nail polish) ever since his split from Kim's mother, Kris Jenner.

Kim told Entertainment Tonight, "I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about."
"I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way ... I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right."



She also said that the former Olympian is the "happiest" she's ever seen him!

"He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about. I just think it's his story to talk about, not really mine."

In other words, everyone should just leave Bruce alone and let him live his life.

This isn't the first time Kim and the klan have showed their utmost support for their father; just last week, they all had a mini family reunion with Bruce, taking this cute photo.

Kim's interview with Entertainment Tonight airs Tuesday (Jan. 27, 2015).

No comments:

Post a Comment